"Shizuoka citizen College., this, in" college course
Raise your students 'school of Shizuoka city tea"again!
Deadline: Monday, May 29th!You forward your submissions!
And the "School of Shizuoka city, tea".
To citizen supporters of "Shizuoka tea" tea related to various fields is the Department learn eight times a year.
From the history of tea, tea picking experience through production to marketing future production, tea, and tea to learn from various angles, to coordinate the "Shizuoka tea city" part of the excitement?
For more information see application form and flyer below!
[Flyer, entry form, click here]
Fiscal 29 year Shizuoka city tea school re recruitment flyer(PDF:226KB)
Fiscal 29 year Shizuoka city tea school application form(PDF:127KB)
After completing "Shizuoka citizen College this-this-to" of "this-this-to point" 2 ★ ★ you can retrieve.
* "Shizuoka citizen College this and this-in" of for more information please visit here (Shizuoka city website)
- "Shizuoka tea" to promote the exchanges business citizens "Shizuoka tea city" with attention and affection and creating a lot alone, from at citizen level voluntary variety the tea through the Coordinator responsible for human resource development.
- Hold a comprehensive year course, consists of various fields of "Shizuoka tea". * For details, see recruitment flyers
- Course period
- Saturday, June 10, 2017 - Saturday, December 2, 2017 *8 days
- Hamada Lifelong Learning Exchange Center, Azarea, Aisel 21, etc.
- Entrance fee
- 4,000 yen (8 times in total) *Collected before the first lecture. Please note that refunds cannot be made after payment. Transportation expenses are borne by each person.
- Wanted persons
- 20 additional applicants (basically those who can take the entire schedule)
- The qualification
- Those who live in Shizuoka City, or commute to school, and are 18 years of age or older (those whose birthdays are before April 1, 1999).
- How to Apply
- Fill out the entry form for the Shizuoka agricultural policy Division (424-8701, Japan Shimizu-Ku, Asahi-Cho, 6-8, Shimizu Bldg. 6f) [Shizuoka city tea school section"take, regular mail, or by FAX, please.
- Application period
- Monday, May 29, 2017 *Deadline
- Bureau of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Agriculture, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Ochamachi Promotion Section (TEL:054-354-2089 / Fax:054-354-2482)