Shizuoka-Shi "tea day" also established 11/1 in the day of the birth of the Hierophant 1 countries known as the founder of Shizuoka tea, Shizuoka city aim for tea time based on the Japan example article 1 article 9 for its appeal to disseminate both domestically and abroad familiar with tea in Shizuoka, Shizuoka-Shi, to deepen understanding about Shizuoka tea traditions, culture, industry, etc..
Shizuoka, tea and creation of "Shizuoka tea" you know with many opportunities to widely disseminate information about Shizuoka "tea day" and appeal to enforce poster contest.
For details on the competition theme, see below or in the application guidelines.
Application Guidelines (PDF:268KB)
※Cover photo: 2017 Shizuoka City "Tea Day" Poster Contest Junior High School Student Category Best Award
Guidelines for the application of works
- 1 Recruitment Theme
- My favorite "tea-Shizuoka city"
- 2 Eligibility
- Those who are attending elementary and junior high schools in the city or special needs schools in the city
- 3 Departments
- (1) Elementary school lower grades (1st to 3rd grade) Division (2) Elementary school seniors (4th to 6th grade) Division (3) Junior high school students
- 4 Application period
- From Monday, July 2, 2018 to Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- 5 Entries
- (1) Standard paper should be in B3 format (364mm x 515mm) or in four slices (542mm x 382 mm), and works that are less than this should be pasted on a mount of B3 or 4 slices. (2) Coloring and painting materials Coloring and painting materials are free. (3) Insertion of slogans, etc. The entry shall not contain slogans or other characters. (4) Other entries must be limited to one unannounced work.
- 6 How to apply
- On the back of the entry, a form with the necessary information (the form isApplication guidelinesand submit it to the City Agricultural Policy Division by mail or bring it with you.
- 7 Awards
- Winners will receive a certificate of commendation and a commemorative gift at the 7th Shizuoka City Tea Festival to be held on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
- 8 Uses
- The winning works selected as the best and outstanding works will be used to raise awareness of the tea town Shizuoka City, such as the Shizuoka City Tea Memorial Project.